> Technology > WebSphere DataPower
IBM WebSphere DataPower is a series of XML appliances for processing XML messages as well as any-to-any legacy message transformation (flat files, COBOL, text, etc.). These appliances are purpose-built, easy-to-deploy network devices to simplify, help secure, and accelerate your XML and Web services deployments.
- Analyze the need for DataPower, conduct quick POV/POC to demonstrate the business value for security flaws, B2B interactions, HIPAA regulations or PCI compliant
- Assistance in developing a enterprise wide SOA platform to handle XML routing & transformation functions between legacy applications and Web Service delivery technology
- Deployment Strategies including federated ESB’s, high availability and firmware migration
- Install, configure, deploy and manage an IBM WebSphere DataPower (XA35, XS40, XI50, and XB60) environment using core product skills and best practice methods
- On-site business expertise, solution leadership and management for effective and efficient delivery
- Global Delivery Model that helps to reduce time to market with reduced cost