> Technology > WebSphere Lombardi
IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM platform giving you visibility and insight to manage business processes. It scales smoothly and easily from an initial project to a full enterprise-wide program. IBM Business Process Manager harnesses complexity in a simple environment to break down silos and better meet customer needs. Process Manager is available in three editions - IBM Business Process Manager Advanced, IBM Business Process Manager Standard, IBM Business Process Manager Express
- Analyze the need for BPM, conduct quick POV/POC to demonstrate the business value
- Help organizations to create business value proposition in establishing enterprise BPM and CoE for BPM
- Design and redesign processes across people, partners and applications
- Create BPM life cycle and apply business modeling frameworks such as Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) to solutions.
- Install, configure and manage an IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition environment using core product skills and best practice methods.
- Deployment architecture, Development, Support and Training for implementing Services in WebSphere Process Manager
- Migration services from prior versions of ‘WebSphere Process Server’ or prior products of ‘WebSphere Interchange Server (ICS)”
- On-site business expertise, solution leadership and management for effective and efficient delivery
- Global Delivery Model that helps to reduce time to market with reduced cost.