> Technology > WebSphere TX
WebSphere Transformation Extender performs transformation and routing of data from source systems to target systems in batch and real-time environments. The sources may include files, relational databases, MOMs (message-oriented middleware), packaged applications, or other external sources. After retrieving the data from its sources, the WebSphere Transformation Extender product transforms it and routes it to any number of targets where it is needed, providing the appropriate content and format for each target system.
- Identify the need for enterprise wide consistent data transformation and enrichment
- Technical assistance in implementing Industry Packs such as Financials, Healthcare, Insurance, EDI (WTX with EDI, HIPAA, HL7, ACCORD, NASEB, EDIFECS, SWIFT)
- Design and develop integration strategy for different runtime ESB’s (Message Broker, DataPower, WESB)
- Install, configure and manage an IBM WebSphere TX environment using core product skills and best practice methods
- On-site business expertise, solution leadership and management for effective and efficient delivery
- Global Delivery Model that helps to reduce time to market with reduced cost